From December 2010 – before Panda and Penguin kicked in. Stunning how this reflects how things have since developed.
This video was as a consequence of an article by Danny Sullivan here.
Matt was pointing out:
- Social media signals do count in the Google algorithm
- Authorship is taken into account (before Google+ Authorship was introduced)
What does this mean for small businesses?
Set up Google Authorship/Publishership and develop a social media strategy
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12