I do like posts like this – straight to the point.
Basically, Kirsten emphasises that “Unless your business is a Facebook app (like FarmVille), don’t expect to make money from them.”
All too often, we read about the latest great idea and how we should all adopt it as the best marketing widget since sliced bread. And we can all waste days of our time following such developments – all to no avail. It is therefore great to see an author come straight to the point and tell us to stop wasting our time ………. unless!
Kirsten reviews briefly 6 Facebook apps that MIGHT be useful for the average business owner. Branchout, Pinterest App, NutShellMail, Livestream, SurveyMonkey and ContactMe.
Apart from that – forget them!
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12