Google have just announced the imminent availability of detailed information on prescription and OTC drugs. It appears there are a lot of searches on a regular basis for such information, so as part of the Knowledge Graph Project this data will soon be available straight from the search page.
This data comes from the U.S. FDA (Food and Drug Administration), the National Library of Medicine, and the Department of Veterans Affairs, among others.
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12