Cynthia Boris has looked at some data from Experian Hitwise UK and concludes actual searches are down year-on-year. And in particular, Google has declined whereas Bing and Yahoo have not.
The debate is, is it due to:
- Greater usage of Twitter and Facebook to find the information? or
- Better search engine algorithms leading to greater success (fewer searches) ?
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12