Pamela Parker explains that for the 4th quarter in a row, the % ‘Click Share’ for Bing/Yahoo has grown. This must surely be down to the dramatic algorithmic changes at Google over the past 12 months or so. Not only has the search results been of a poorer quality in many circumstances from Google, but there has definitely been a backlash from many webmasters and business owners who feel upset with the Google changes and have started using Bing/Google for the first time in years.
This ‘lack of performance’ from Google must be a little alarming to the company given the effort that has gone into increasing advertising real estate on the SERPs over organic listings such as is discussed here Google SERP Dumps 5.5% of Organic First Page Listings and SERP Crowding & Shrinkage: It’s Not Your Imagination.
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12