Fascinating results pulled together by Aj Kohn after analysing the most recent comScore data on search engine rankings.
There has been a steady increase in monthly (United States) desktop searches since records began. To see the first ever decline in such results is therefore quite remarkable.
Aj concludes that this is almost certainly due to the movement of search on desktops to search on mobile phones and tablets. Unfortunately, there appears to be no reliable data to test whether this is true or not.
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12