Useful to know.
- Basically the information comes from ALL opted-in toolbar data that can include even dial-up connections.
- Only 1 in 100 sites might suffer from lower rankings JUST because of slow loading pages. So don’t fret too much if your pages are taking a while to download, it is only the user experience that is being affected, not your rankings.
What does this mean for small businesses?
Try to speed up your site if at all possible, for user experience. Rankings probably not affected.
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12