We need to be paying much more attention to Bing Ads. PPCHero are very much the gurus on all thing PPC – so pay attention to concise comparisons like this.
Sam Owen sets out the following points where he believes Microsoft Adcenter is superior:
- Quality Score Reporting – more detail such as a historic report to help identify actions that might have inadvertently reduced your Quality Score.
- Negative Keywords Conflict Reports – helps identify where the inclusion of some negative keywords might be losing desirable clicks.
- Share of Voice Reports – find out why you are losing impressions, budget? ranking?
- Search Partners Only – where, if you want, you can choose to advertise Search Partners Only.
- Monthly Budgets – rather than daily budgets.
Although he does also point out that Adcenter is weaker in a few areas, notably Ad Extensions and Remarketing.
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12