Another ingredient in the growing phenomenon called “Authorship”. Google have given you the ability to check all the pages you have authored.
If you sign into your Google Webmaster Tools and go to Labs / Author Stats you will find a list of all the pages you have authored (website pages, blog posts, forums posts, etc) ranked according to the number of impressions. You will also find the number of clicks, the click-through-rate, and the Average Position (Ranking) of that page.
In case anyone was in any doubt as to power of Authorship and AuthorRank, then this must surely dispel that doubt.
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12