A question all of us with blogs should be asking. A very useful read to get your head in gear for such an approach. Suggestions are:
- Choose an Interesting Topic
- Fuel Controversy
- Carefully Write Your Headline
- Make the Post Interactive
- Write Passionately
- Solve a Common Problem
- Timing and Social Media
Jeffrey Geris points out that he generated interest on his blog post for over 12 months following such a strategy.
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12