Twitter are about to introduce changes that could well have a dramatic impact on small businesses.
Samantha Rupert talks about how changes to Twitter means the company is applying a new field to tweets that will enable tweets to be ‘filtered’ in future.
This would allow for a ranking procedure to take place and only the top tweets will be seen in the feed.
Large corporations will be pleased to see a stream emptied of (what they see as) low quality tweets. But this must surely have an impact on small businesses also?
Read Samantha’s article here.
One comment suggested “These types of changes are really encouraging small businesses to explore other options like Google+ ….” – An outcome quite likely and equally undesirable in that small businesses will be even more in the control of the giant.
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12