Those guys at businesszone.co.uk have done it again. Twitter is an excellent tool for marketing in the socialsphere, but once you start there are a number of questions that crop up as to how to be as efficient as possible in its use. Well, businesszone.co.uk has done it all for us!
These infographics are based on the results of Twitter activity of 320 leading brands.
When should you tweet?
How many times a day should you tweet?
How many characters should you use?
Should you use links?
Should you use hashtags?
Should you use images?
Should you ask your followers to retweet your tweets?
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12