Google Analytics should be used by all webmasters and website owners as a means of analysing and monitoring their websites. But, it can sometimes appear a little tricky to get to some of the information – for example you are trying to measure the activity for only a set of pages of your site, not the whole site.
Well ehow.com has a really useful, short tutorial here on how to overcome many of these ‘complications’ by using very simple ways to segment this data called “operators”.
Take a look, it will help you in understanding how your website functions.
How to Use Regular Expressions to Group Pages in Google Analytics
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12