Google is making the very clear distinction here:
Ads that do not violate Google Guidelines because they use the no-follow attribute (for example) are fine
Ads (links) that pass on PageRank are are clearly purchased DO violate Google Guidelines.
Unfortunately, for small businesses we need to comply with the Google rules – even if some of the bigger companies do not!
One Response to Why do paid links violate Google’s guidelines while other ads don’t? – Google Video
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12