Priit Kallas takes us through 21 social media marketing trends for the current year 2012.
It is certainly interesting to grasp a bigger picture of how things have changed in only 11 months. I would pick up on the following points:
5. Social media will influence more sales – so website owners must get used to the fact that social media is not just for gossipers and teenagers.
15. Most social media usage will be on mobile devices – I confess I disagree with this point. I know tablets are being used increasingly but I consider mobile devices are really just phones. On that basis, there are limitations that lead to a drastic reduction in the quality of much social media interaction.
20. Your social media footprint will grow – totally agree.
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12