Kelsey Jones explains that the answer to the question is undoubtedly ‘yes’!
We’ve discussed elsewhere where too much tweeting can cause people to unfollow you. Kelsey also points out the same situation arises in Facebook if a company posts too frequently.
The key is to focus on quality of message not quantity of message and this article explains ways in which you might be able to address any imbalance you might have with your own social media messaging.
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12