Stephanie Sammons sets out some of the basics in order to start to get some benefit from your Linkedin account.
As with most marketing tools, just setting up the account may not be enough so adding a little ‘secret sauce’ and optimising 5 key factors might make all the difference.
- Add a banner image to the top of your LinkedIn Company Page. Use it to clarify your marketing messages.
- Add Career and Products to your Home Tab. Now much more prominent.
- Product Recommendations are now more prominently featured via the new feature on the sidebar. Exploit this.
- Make the most of your updates and make them relevant and interesting. The update image is now bigger than before so – exploit.
- Your Company Page is now visible to potential clients through mobile applications and to the iPad specifically. Revise your Company Page accordingly?
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12