According to Greg Finn, who spent some time looking at the Facebook officially released data, 8.7% of users (83.09 million accounts!!) were not real accounts.
They were made up of 4.8% Duplicate accounts, 2.4% Mis-classified accounts (business page set up as a profile/etc), 1.5% Undesirable accounts (spammers).
This overall figure has grown from 5-6% in March of this year (2012).
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12