Facebook Likes: A basic currency of social media interactions.
It has become so important that it has driven massive spends by corporations/brands to invest in this social media platform. But …… does it work? Are consumers motivated to purchase/support these brands or are they annoyed?
Take a look at this interesting piece of research carried out at the end of 2012. Even more interesting now, in light of the expansion of the Facebook Advertising mechanisms since then.
Some great research carried out courtesy of: Lab42
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12