The recent post from Facebook stated “These newly improved automated efforts will remove those Likes gained by malware, compromised accounts, deceived users, or purchased bulk Likes”.
In case you are not aware, an industry has grown up recently whereby anyone can go online and ‘purchase’ hundreds or even thousands of Facebook ‘Likes’. The reason of course is the (misguided) notion that the more ‘Likes’ you have the better search engine rankings you will acquire. I can see no merit in buying such ‘Likes’ but the problem now is that Facebook is looking for such patterns and will pull down any accounts it feels is violating its Terms.
So, don’t buy Facebook ‘Likes’ – they will not help your business and you are now running the risk of losing your Facebook account.
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12