We discussed this back in February where we suggested you should prepare your Facebook presence by:
- Focus on ‘likes’ again – likely to appear ‘back in fashion’
- Create photo albums – to enable your photos to appear in search
- Optimize for Bing – Bing is the default search engine if a search fails
- Wash your Face – ensure your content contains no undesirable posts/content
Cancel Your Facebook Account?
Of course, if you are unhappy about the way all this is progressing, you can always ‘opt out’ from Facebook and cancel your account. Is so, just follow the simple instructions/screen-shots here and its all done. Otherwise, take a look at the great infographic below that sets out the results of research into how most of us feel about these policy changes.
Infographic by WebpageFX
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12