Google is offering, via its Google Adwords programme, a credit card to invited businesses in the UK via Barclays. It can be used as the Primary or Backup card on the business’s Google Adwords account – but cannot be used anywhere else!!! http://www.google.co.uk/adwords/businesscredit
It is simply a scheme to try to get more small businesses to start advertising with the company and Google states “You can add your AdWords Business Credit to your AdWords account as a MasterCard credit card and make it your primary form of payment or backup credit card. If you have more than one AdWords account, you can use the card with all your accounts. ”
Don’t rush off yet to your Adwords account to apply though – it is by invite only. I’ve not been asked yet either !!!!!
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12