Google’s trend of moving the organic listings further and further down the page continues. Nell Terry explains here the layout that has recently been rolled out.
The search options have moved from the left side to the top of the page. I don’t think we need to speculate too much on the reason for this – Google is progressively adding more and more Adwords blocks to the search results page – and we can assume Google is simply re-organising the page to allow as much advertising as possible.
How much further can they go? Surely the page cannot lose any more organic listings!?
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12