If you are just starting out on the social media trail, and are feeling more than a little overawed by the tasks in front of you, read this first.
Chris Reimer takes a humourous look at social media trepidation, and sets out the 8 basic facts that should give you the extra confidence to needed to knuckle down.
1. Everyone’s afraid to get started.
2. You have to fully undress.
3. Abdication of consciousness.
4. You better use the correct tools.
5. It takes a sensitive touch.
6. You might be afraid to discover the truth.
7. The procedure sometimes leads to much more.
8. Sometimes you need to go beyond manual.
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12