Disturbing statistics here:
One Out of Three Online Consumer Endorsements Are Fakes
Facebook recently announced that it was cracking down on “likes” that were purchased or gained by unfair means. It now seems that TripAdvisor has also warned customers that some of its online reviews may be fraudulent, and is exploring methods for detecting and eliminating fake reviews.
They discuss a review by Cornell University highlighting some of the obvious things to look for in a fake review.
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12