Google explains how the ranking for a web page can be relatively high quite soon after ‘launch’ but then seems to drop – even disappear.
A common situation with a fairly simple answer. The initial ranking is based on a best guess, which might be driven by the reputation of the domain for example. But over time, if no links are directed at the page then that ranking will decline.
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12