David Mihm has been working in the “small business” Internet marketing world for eight years and has steadily built up a reputation with his following of Google Local over many of those years.
He makes a… Continue reading
This is an ‘old’ post on the Official Webmaster Central Blog from May 2011. I know, the world of search engines moves so fast that this must be of… Continue reading
Useful to know.
- Basically the information comes from ALL opted-in toolbar data that can include even dial-up connections.
- Only 1 in 100 sites might suffer from lower rankings JUST because… Continue reading
Google is making the very clear distinction here:
Ads that do not violate Google Guidelines because they use the no-follow attribute (for example) are fine
Ads… Continue reading
An excellent infographic bythat sets out the difference between the Penguin and Panda updates at Google.
If you’ve ever dipped your toe in the water of SEO you’ll know that content is king – and the worldwide web is inundated with content.
The problem is that not all content is king; in fact some… Continue reading
From December 2010 – before Panda and Penguin kicked in. Stunning how this reflects how things have since developed.
This video was as a consequence of an article by… Continue reading
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12