We have been having some trouble with a few clients recently, attempting to move their Google Places listing over to the new Google+ Page. The process was not working, and unfortunately Google decided they needed to send another card through… Continue reading
A question all of us with blogs should be asking. A very useful read to get your head in gear for such an approach. Suggestions are:
- Choose an Interesting Topic
- Fuel Controversy
- Carefully Write Your Headline
- Make the Post… Continue reading
Guest blogging has always been used to some extent, but since the advent of the Google algorithm changes in Panda and Penguin the interest in this area has increased substantially. Website owners are looking at this as it relatively… Continue reading
Aleh Barysevich sets out how to assess your own website if it has been hit by the Google Penguin update.
Because some websites have been hit very heavily over recent months, then a number of owners have taken it… Continue reading
Jayson DeMers explains how to set up your business in the Bing Business Portal.
We are all well aware of the importance of local SEO and the fact that your business and its website should be listed within (what… Continue reading
Direct discussions with Google give a little more insight into the long-term workings of the algorithm.
There are two simple takeaways from this exchange.
1. Google… Continue reading
The Google Panda update has had a huge impact on many e-commerce websites all over the world. The author points out that this algorithm change was intended to attack websites that were involved in tactics such as… Continue reading
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12