Since Google launched its disavow tool there has been considerable discussion and debate on how and when it should be used. Some of that opinion is, as you would expect, conflicting.
We have taken a look at some of the… Continue reading
Google+ – we’ve all heard of it, and most of us know that we probably need it for our website SEO. But what is it, how do we get it, and do we really… Continue reading
SEO and internet marketing used to be about having a website with some links to it and some keywords to impress the search engines. Then along came blogging and forums and article submissions and suddenly “content”, “content”, “content” was the… Continue reading
We have been having some trouble with a few clients recently, attempting to move their Google Places listing over to the new Google+ Page. The process was not working, and unfortunately Google decided they needed to send another card through… Continue reading
Cynthia Boris has looked at some data from Experian Hitwise UK and concludes actual searches are down year-on-year. And in particular, Google has declined whereas Bing and Yahoo have not.
The debate is, is it due to:
- Greater usage… Continue reading
Aleh Barysevich sets out how to assess your own website if it has been hit by the Google Penguin update.
Because some websites have been hit very heavily over recent months, then a number of owners have taken it… Continue reading
Direct discussions with Google give a little more insight into the long-term workings of the algorithm.
There are two simple takeaways from this exchange.
1. Google… Continue reading
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12