A very interesting article by Chris Boyd highlighting the dangers of responding to private messages within your Twitter account. As with similar scams via e-mail etc you are persuaded to follow a false link (for example to Facebook) where you need to login using your personal access details.
Not only are you at risk of having your account hijacked, but by following further instructions you may well be installing malware on your own computer.
Remain vigilant and if in doubt, do not click!
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12