Twitter announced on Tuesday, September 18 a change to their layout for your Twitter profile. You can now upload a larger profile image and there is greater space allocated on the left to show the most recent tweeted images.
Simply login to your Twitter account, click on the Settings within your profile drop-down, and then click on Design. Simply change the header and upload an image direct from your computer.
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12