Monthly Archives: December 2012
Google Analytics should be used by all webmasters and website owners as a means of analysing and monitoring their websites. But, it can sometimes appear a little tricky to get to some of the information – for example you are… Continue reading
Visibility in the SERPS (Search Engine Results Pages) is paramount if you are expecting to generate traffic to your website from the search engines.
BUT, you may (or may not) have noticed things changing gradually and irreversibly over recent months.… Continue reading
A good post by John Jantsch where he explains 5 key ways your local listing presence can be improved.
Be Geographically Complete – The issue of NAP (Name, Address, Phone) consistency… Continue reading
For almost two years now, Google has been introducing a number of algorithmic filters or “updates” that have had a noticeable impact on some sites beyond its usual algorithmic tweaks.… Continue reading
Before we talk about the EU law on using cookies, let’s just clarify exactly what we’re talking.
What is a Cookie?
Well, it’s not something you’d want to dunk in your… Continue reading
In many ways, the key point being made here by Amanda MacArthur is rather obvious – that the 2 social media platforms are very different and that what you do on one does… Continue reading
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12