Monthly Archives: November 2012
This is just the sort of stuff non-technical bloggers need to read!
This is a question I am always asked by clients, anxious to cover all keyword options!! Should they attempt to use all variations of words (synonyms)… Continue reading
Useful to know.
- Basically the information comes from ALL opted-in toolbar data that can include even dial-up connections.
- Only 1 in 100 sites might suffer from lower rankings JUST because… Continue reading
Google has announced that the international rollout for Google Shopping will commence from February 13, 2013. We have been waiting for many months for this announcement given the fact that the system has been fully operational in United States… Continue reading
Google is making the very clear distinction here:
Ads that do not violate Google Guidelines because they use the no-follow attribute (for example) are fine
Ads… Continue reading
This hour-long video explains the story.
While this is of great interest to those technically orientated amongst us – most of us small business owners will not be interested… Continue reading
Google is offering, via its Google Adwords programme, a credit card to invited businesses in the UK via Barclays. It can be used as the Primary or Backup card on the business’s Google Adwords account –… Continue reading
Pamela Parker explains that for the 4th quarter in a row, the % ‘Click Share’ for Bing/Yahoo has grown. This must surely be down to the dramatic algorithmic changes… Continue reading
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12