Monthly Archives: October 2012
Google+ – we’ve all heard of it, and most of us know that we probably need it for our website SEO. But what is it, how do we get it, and do we really… Continue reading
SEO and internet marketing used to be about having a website with some links to it and some keywords to impress the search engines. Then along came blogging and forums and article submissions and suddenly “content”, “content”, “content” was the… Continue reading
Google has changed the way it notifies webmasters of suspected unnatural linking – the kind of links that are built rapidly in large quantities often by automated software.
Thousands of webmasters received a… Continue reading
We have been having some trouble with a few clients recently, attempting to move their Google Places listing over to the new Google+ Page. The process was not working, and unfortunately Google decided they needed to send another card through… Continue reading
Nell Terry looks at a subject very close to my heart. As a traditional marketing man (32 years in the profession) I have long been sceptical about the claims made by (non-marketing) people on what a terrific tool social… Continue reading
Cynthia Boris has looked at some data from Experian Hitwise UK and concludes actual searches are down year-on-year. And in particular, Google has declined whereas Bing and Yahoo have not.
The debate is, is it due to:
- Greater usage… Continue reading
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12