Monthly Archives: September 2012
Walmart lauched a concerted Local Facebook campaign in 2011 – a serious commitment to this channel of consumer communication. It seems not to have worked. A total of 3500 Facebook Pages were involved!!
According to Greg Finn, who spent some time looking at the Facebook officially released data, 8.7% of users (83.09 million accounts!!) were not real accounts.
They were made up of 4.8%… Continue reading
Excellent piece by Lisa Barone setting out the 20 major reasons people turn off and might stop following us on Twitter. A check-list all of us should be going through.
The results were of a simple poll… Continue reading
An concise article setting out the basic traits found in the most successful people.
Useful to just cast our eye over and question ourselves whether we should work on some of our own weaknesses or… Continue reading
This is a real dilemma for all small business owners. We read so much about how ‘social media’ is the great new thing but then we investigate a bit further and its easy to reach the… Continue reading
Stephanie Chandler sets out 10 of the less known tricks you might want to employ with your Facebook account/page.
I particularly like point one – you can gain premium exposure to a post by pinning it to the top… Continue reading
Sarah Bauer sets out a very interesting and useful article on the algorithm used by Facebook to determine what information is displayed in its various newsfeeds.
Sarah sets out three major influences.
1. Affinity. Your feeds… Continue reading
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12